NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AND PLAY, BUT MAY IMPACT CHANCES OF QUALIFYING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHERE SUCH GAMES ARE LEGAL. THIS GAME IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE EITHER LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Jackpot Party May Day Promotion (the “Game”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Phantom EFX, LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Game, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
2. DESCRIPTION/ENTRY PERIOD: This Game begins at 12:00 AM Central Time on April 26, 2021, and ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on April 26, 2021 (“Game Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Game Entry Period, participants will have the opportunity to earn a sweepstakes entry for completing the “Honey Do List” feature during gameplay of Jackpot Party Casino. Each game player has the opportunity to complete the Honey Do List feature through normal gameplay.
Players may also email email@example.com for a free chance to win. Free chance requests must include the player ID in the subject line of the email. No more than one (1) chance to win may be requested during the Game Entry Period. Participants who request a free chance to win will be entered in the drawing.
At the end of the Game Entry Period, Sponsor whall randomly select ten entrants to receive a May Day Basket. There are a total of ten (10) prizes available to win. The total value of the award pool consisting of all awards is $100. Participants may not enter multiple times using multiple accounts. Multiple entries using multiple accounts may result in disqualification.
Each May Day basket, which will include items such as popcorn, a bucket container, candy and stickers:
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS: The odds of completing the Honey Do List may vary from participant to participant. On or about April 27, 2021, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing, selecting ten (10) winners from all available entries, and notify all winners through in game notifications. The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Game. Odds of receiving an award depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Game Entry Period.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each entry must follow all of the required steps noted above. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the awards from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. PRIZE: There will be 30 prizes awarded as follows:
|Number of Winners||Prize||Retail Value|
|10||Bucket Container and popcorn||$100|
Total Approximate Retail Value of all awards: $100
Winners acknowledge that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms, therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners will be notified via in-game notifications. Potential winners must respond to the winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification.
Potential winners (who timely respond to the winner notification) may be required to complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of date the Release was sent. Failure of a potential winner to contact the Sponsor within the above-stated deadline, return any applicable winner documents within the applicable deadline, or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner solely at the Sponsor's discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within the specified time frame, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the prize (or any portion thereof), the potential winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner. The sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
8. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for the claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deem necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable, or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 9, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
9. GENERAL RULES:
As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any award or any item redeemed therewith or any travel related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game, or any award awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to use their name, address (city, state, and country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, all promotional agencies, prize providers, affiliates, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or otherwise unaccounted for entries that may arise from technical errors in hardware and software programs.
This Game and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws & regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Nevada.
By accepting a Grand Prize, the winner must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number that will be used for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
Phantom EFX, LLC
Attn: Jackpot Party May Day Promotion
900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the Drawing date) the Award winner’s first initial, last name, and their city/state, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Jackpot Party May Day Promotion Winners”. The winners’ list will be available via email until May 31, 2021.
11. SPONSOR: Phantom EFX, LLC
900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
12. LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:
Begins at 12:00 AM Central Time on April 26, 2021, and ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on April 26, 2021. Subject to these Official rules, available by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line “Jackpot Party May Day Promotion Rules”.