Here are a few ways you can help make sure that your game is playing at its best!
- Don't multitask. Avoid having multiple browser windows or tabs open and avoid running other programs.
- If you're using a laptop, set the power option to High Performance
- If you regularly see slow reels or sticky reels or buttons, try lowering the Flash Player quality setting by right clicking while in game. A menu will pop up, choose Quality and click on Low.
If you are having persistent problems, try these options.
- Clear your internet browser's cache. You can find how to this in your browser's help menu.
- Be sure your browser is the most up-to-date available or try a different web browser. Update or download another one here:
- Do you receive a white screen with a ! or receive message that Shockwave isn’t responding? Try these tips HERE.
- Turn off your computer and turn it back on.
- Be sure you're up-to-date with the latest version of Flash Player.