Here are a few ways you can help make sure that your game is playing at its best!
- Avoid having multiple browser windows or tabs open while playing.
- Avoid running other programs while playing.
- On a laptop? Try setting your power option to High Performance.
Are you experiencing consistent problems, such as abnormally slow load times, stuttering animations, or other performance issues? Here are suggestions on what to try!
The first thing to try is restarting your machine and seeing if that helps! Sometimes, that's all it will take to make your game run more smoothly.
Check Your Browser
Be sure that your browser is the most up-to-date version available. If it is and you are still experiencing issues, we recommend trying out a different browser to see if that helps!
Here is our list of supported browsers:
Clear Browser Cache
Sometimes, old game asset files might be causing the problem. We recommend clearing your browser's cache to ensure that your game is operating with the latest information.
- Clear cache in Chrome
- Clear cache in Firefox
- Clear cache in Edge
- Clear cache in Safari — be sure to select the correct OS version in the top left-hand drop-down list
Hardware Acceleration (Chrome Only)
If you are using the latest version of Chrome, have restarted your computer, and have cleared your cache, you can try to modify your Hardware Acceleration settings in the browser.
- Access Chrome's settings menu using the 3 vertical dots in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Locate where it says "System" on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on "System" to pull up the option called "Use hardware acceleration when available"
- Make sure that "Use hardware acceleration when available" is turned ON.
- Restart your browser and then you're done!