If you have the Facebook App installed
- Log out of the Facebook app on your phone or tablet if it is installed.
- When logging back in, be sure to sign in to the Facebook profile you would like to play with.
- If you're not sure on how to log out of Facebook, please review this helpful guide from Facebook.
If you use Facebook in your browser
If you do not use the Facebook app on your mobile device but are logged in with your browser, please try the following:
- Open your web browser and navigate to Facebook.com.
- Log out of your account.
- When logging back in, log back into the Facebook account you want to play the game on.
Clearing your cache
If the above does not work, you can try clearing your web browser cache.
Reinstall your game
If the above does not work, the uninstalling and reinstalling your game may help.
If the below instructions still don't solve the issue you are having, clear the Jackpot Party Casino data from the app manager for your Android or iOS device.
Google Play (Android)
- Tap on this link—it will take you directly to the game in the Google Play store.
- Tap on "Uninstall".
- Once the uninstall process has been completed, tap on the "Install" button.
- Try logging in with the account you normally play with.
- Apple's guide to uninstalling apps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207618
- Apple's guide to installing apps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204266
Internet Connection Troubleshooting
The game requires an internet connection to operate. Please check and reset your wi-fi or cellular connectivity with these steps.
- Android/Kindle Devices: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6183600?hl=en.
- Apple WiFi Connection: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051.
- Apple Cellular Connection: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415.